Wednesday, March 15, 2023

 Okay, first things first-- what the hell are you doing here?  I mean, if anyone is here, how did you find this place? I’ve done nothing to advertise, no attempt to get the word out. Haven’t even told friends and family, so what the what, dude?

Well, however it happened, welcome. Stick around. Or don’t. This site is just for me. I was writing some stuff, just a bit o’ this and that, and had no place to put it. So, hey, blog. 


This place will have no focus other than whatever pops into my highly unfocused brain. The first posts will be stuff I’ve already written, so books, movies, baseball, personal memories, theater …just stuff. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. 


After those pre-written pieces are used up…well, either I’ll write something else or I won’t. Whichever, don’t expect any sort of schedule ‘round these parts.


So I’m here. Whether you are or not is up to you. Free country and all. 


And again, welcome. I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  There are three people in the photo, two women and one man. The camera recorded this image outdoors, on a gray day, in a cemetery. The bla...